Tuesday 12 June 2018

year eight leader ship camp



Recount includes a series of events
  x
A variety of sentence structures have been used (simple/compound/complex)
  x
Adverbs have been used (swiftly, happily, etc)
  x
Includes reflection on the event - I felt… because...
  x
Includes at least 3/5 senses (see, smell, hear, feel & taste)
  x
Includes a variety of punctuation (. ! ? , “ )
  x



Every year the year eights go to a leadership camp and train to be better leaders.
And this year I got to go on this camp along with the year eights of 2018.

I was most excited about the activities that we would do, there was  archery,air rifles,paintballing and much more.

But one of my favorite activities was the go cart.
As I waited in line for what felt like all day it was finally my turn I put a helmet on and got in and started  driving,
It felt like I was going  100 miles per hour as I flew past the cones mud flicked from the front tyres on to my face now my vision went blurry.

I had just pass the start line and I could barely see were I was going
I drifted  around a sharp corner  and swerved around a cone finally
But sadly my turn was over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.